Friday, September 13, 2013

Relax People...

"I love games because they help people relax.  And I love Rummy-O because people of all ages can play it together" - Timothy Corrigan

{kelly wearstler's tic-tac-toe board... buy here}

I read this little snip-it of wisdom last night in my new issue of House Beautiful magazine and I could not agree more.  How do you not have a huge smile on your face when you're playing a fierce game of Hungry, Hungry Hippos or Twister, building hotels on Park Place or scoring a triple word on a triple letter Z?!

So, just an idea for you for a relaxing weekend... tune out the world.  Stay home.  Create a really cheap date night.  Open a bottle of wine with friends or pop some old fashioned corn with the kids and... play a game.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...