Thursday, July 28, 2011

I NEED IT!!!

Hubby & I have been lamenting over the fact that our old ping pong table suffered a major injury during our last move.  I've been meaning to research to find a replacement and look what I randomly run into as I'm ordering a tshirt online...  The absolute CHICEST ping pong table around...


The limited edition ping pong table designed by JAMES PERSE.  Yes, you read that right... James Perse.  Hand-crafted from environmentally farmed solid teak.  It combines playability with functionality - remove the net and cover with the optional teak table top to convert it into a dining or conference room... brilliant!!  I can just envision this baby providing hours of entertainment... kids, adults, tweeners... who doesn't love a great ping pong game {or beer pong game on a hot sunny day}?!?!

... and all the while I would stare at it lovingly... 

To order contact: limitededition@jamesperse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...